One of the most important business decisions you can make to grow your business is to upgrade or replace your multiple product dispensers. In a time where margins are tight, you the need to attract and retain customers like never before. Your fuel pumps are the first point of contact with your customers, and this is where they will develop their feeling about the quality of your business. Our experts at Peninsula Petroleum are here to help you evaluate your current equipment and determine if now is the time to upgrade or replace your units.
- Appearance and Ease of Use. Take a look at your current fuel dispensers. Are they clean and shiny? Do they use modern technology? Interestingly, customers make decisions about your business based on how your fuel dispensers look. New, clean machines that are easy to use will entice customers to come into your convenience store and make additional purchases and will also increase the chances customers will return to purchase more fuel from you.
- Marketing. Are your machines telling your customers about rewards programs, coffee service, or convenience store specials? If not, you’re missing a prime opportunity to get important messaging to your customers to increase sales and return visits. New machines have more capability for static and video messaging to your customers.
- Financial Information Security. How well are you protecting your customers’ information? In today’s world, there are many opportunities for criminals to steal card information and other data. The vendors we work with have top-of-the-line modern technology and secure payment systems to protect your customers’ valuable financial data.
- Business Data. Consider the information you have for ordering fuel. Are you getting the information you need from your current pumps about usage, trends, and inventory levels? New machines can provide you with real-time information you need to make sure you have the right amount of fuel on its way when you need it.
- Repairs and Maintenance. And of course, weather conditions can cause damage to machines both externally and internally. We are proud to work with vendors who produce durable machines and stand behind them with outstanding servicing. We know that you can’t make money if your pumps aren’t working correctly.
Interested in learning more about how our multiple product dispenser program can help you grow your business? While there are many factors to consider, our experts at Peninsula Petroleum are here to help you every step of the way. Contact us today to get started!